这是介绍 LibreOffice 所用的源代码审核工具 gerrit.libreoffice.org 及其使用方法的入门页面。
或者，您也可以手动设置，详情请见 设置以连接到 gerrit - 手动配置。
At the article Submit a patch for review with gerrit you will find a discussion of topics like:
- submitting a new version
- submitting patches as drafts
At the article Submodules you will find a discussion of submitting patches to submodules such as
- helpcontent2 (for help files)
Gerrit workflow compared to GitHub/GitLab
The workflow with Gerrit patches is just as simple as GitHub/GitLab pull/merge requests, having only a different approach. With GitHub/GitLab PRs/MRs, you work in a branch and your additional changes will appear as a series of commits. With a Gerrit patch, you keep amending a single commit and your changes will appear as a series of patch sets. In addition to this, for bigger projects it is possible to create a series of patches that depend on each other (Related changes) or even to create remote feature branches.
More on Gerrit
- see Development/gerrit/PatchReview on how to do review of patches on gerrit
- Split Patch after it was uploaded to gerrit
- Got a question? Consult the gerrit FAQ first or ask on the development mailing list. You can also take a look at the the official gerrit documentation.