LibreOffice at SeaGL
|Dates||October 24-25, 2014|
|Location||Seattle Central College,
SeaGL is a grassroots technical conference dedicated to spreading awareness and knowledge about the GNU/Linux community and free/libre/open-source software/hardware. Our goal for SeaGL is to produce an event which is as enjoyable and informative for those who spend their days maintaining hundreds of servers as it is for a student who has only just started exploring technology options.
(Conf. does not have registration)
|Robinson Tryon||Lead (contact to SeaGL)
|Jesse Maxwell||Booth staff||Yes||N/A||M||Can help on Saturday|
|Jonathon (Toki Kantoor)||Booth staff||Possibly||N/A||?||Possibly Friday, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
Won't know until Wednesday, Oct. 22nd
|Rich Wilson||Booth staff||Yes||N/A||M||3-4h anytime (Note: would be best to have coverage on Friday)
Will show up ~ 9AM on Friday
|Bjoern Michaelsen||Booth staff||Yes||N/A||L||will arrive from Washington, D.C. on Friday evening|
- What: We'll have a booth
- Where: The expo hall is on the first floor of the College -- Look at the map entitled "Session Map - First Floor - Expo Hall"
- Booth Schedule: Roughly 10:00 - 17:00 on Friday and Saturday
- The talks are scheduled from 10-17 on both days (with Karen's keynote starting at 09:30 on Saturday)
- There's also possibly an after-event on Saturday, but I'll need to get confirmation on that
Conf box will be 100% operational by then; might take soft-side or pelican.
- Example printed manuals
- Stickers (LibreOffice and DLP)
- Some T-shirts/Sweatshirts for sale (?)
Robinson is giving a talk:
We'll be holding a Hackfest/Bug-Triaging-Bee the day after the conference:
Parking: Unclear if we can park here, but it looks good:
Seattle Central Community College Garage - Parking Garage 1609 Harvard Avenue Capitol Hill Seattle, WA 98122 (206) 934-3202
Height restrictions: 6' 8" (2.03m) Mon-Sun: 24 hours $5.00 / 24 hours
Some good places listed here: http://seattle.bestparking.com/
- About $15 for Friday
- Maybe $6 for all of Saturday
- Email Robinson!