LibreOffice at SCALE 2016
|Dates||January 21-24 2016|
|Location||Pasadena Convention Center,
Pasadena, CA, USA
SCaLE is a community run open-source and free software conference held annually in Southern California. For many years it has been at the Los Angeles Airport Hilton, but has moved to Pasadena for 2016.
We'll make some additional notes after the conference wraps up!
|1||Robinson Tryon||Lead (contact to SCALE)
|2||Dahlia van Gelder||Booth Staff||Yes||Yes (PAID)||L/XL|
|3||Sam Gussow||Booth Staff||Yes||Yes (PAID)||From UCLA; Available Fri (3:30 onward), Sat, and Sun|
|4||Bill Hughes||Booth Staff||?||L|
|5||Shaun Trapp||Booth Staff||Yes||Yes (PAID)||UCLA; Available on Sat|
|6||David Yang||Booth Staff||Yes||Yes (PAID)|
|7||David Eisenberg||Booth Staff||Yes||Yes||?||(Need to get him Exhibitor badge flashing or similar...)|
Booth Number: __627__
- __1__ Booth
- __1__ Table: __6 foot__
- __4__ Chairs (having 2 more than last year is going to be helpful!)
- __0__ Ethernet drop/port (didn't request one -- won't need it)
- __x__ Free WiFi: __available throughout the venue__
- __1__ Electrical outlet: __500__ Watts
You can read 24-hour time, right?
|Thursday (21st)||Friday (22nd)||Saturday (23rd)||Sunday (24th)|
|10:00||Setup time||Exhibit Hall Open||Exhibit Hall Open|
|11:00||Setup time||Exhibit Hall Open||Exhibit Hall Open|
|12:00||Setup time||Exhibit Hall Open||Exhibit Hall Open|
|13:00||Setup time||Exhibit Hall Open
||Exhibit Hall Open|
|14:00||Setup time||Exhibit Hall Open||Exhibit Hall Open
|15:00||Setup time||Exhibit Hall Open||Exhibit Hall Open||Teardown time|
||Exhibit Hall Open||Exhibit Hall Open||Teardown time|
|17:00||Setup time||Exhibit Hall Open||Exhibit Hall Open||Teardown time|
- Conference kit
- T-shirts for sale
- Some extra stickers/shirts from FOSDEM
- Robinson has a talk: LibreOffice Online: The future of document editing is in your hands!
- Room: Ballroom H
- Time: Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 13:30 to 14:30
- Email Robinson!