From The Document Foundation Wiki
- How can I continue to see the titles of columns or rows when I go down the sheet or to the right?
- How can I see all the rows/columns? Some of them are hidden.
- How to change the order of individual sheets in a spreadsheet
- How to move a single cell
- How to move columns
- How to deselect one sheet in a spreadsheet after having selected several
- What is the maximum number of cells, rows, columns and sheets in a LibreOffice spreadsheet?
- How to select all the data on a sheet
- How to select two cells that are not adjacent
- How to make a carriage return take you to the row below and the cell to the left
- How to find all the special characters in a document
- How do I create my own sort lists?
- How to insert a variable date into a cell
- How to insert a fixed date or time
- How to use the autofilter
- I want to write "abc" in a cell and LibO prevents me from doing so (it adds a capital letter)
- How to deactivate the capital letter at the beginning of a phrase
- How to suppress the auto-completion of words
- How to enter a percentage value into a cell
- I can't modify styles
- How to insert a row into the first row before a matrix
- How to add a row to a range (list) of data
- How to search for several terms at once
- Some keyboard shortcuts that I used to use in OpenOffice.org don't work as before.
- Keyboard shortcuts for Calc
- How to copy comments from one cell to another
- How to update references to linked cells when copying form controls
- How to convert number text to numeric data
開く / インポート / エクスポート / 保存
- How do I open a text file with separate fields in a spreadsheet? What if there are different field delimiters?
- How to ensure that numbers are recognized when importing a text file (CSV,...)
- How to open text files with extensions other than .CSV or .TXT (.TAB, .PRN,...) in Calc
- How to paste text into more than one column
- How do I export data from my spreadsheet into an ASCII text file with field delimiters?
- How to retrieve the content of cells originating from other files
- I have converted a large spreadsheet from another application to LibreOffice. Some rows are missing. What has happened?
- Is it possible to open a password-protected Excel file in LibreOffice?
- How to remove the read-only attribute
- How to import data tables from an Internet site and have them automatically updated
- How to have only one sheet when creating a new document
- How to remove a Password Protected Sheet Flag
- How do I print my spreadsheet correctly?
- How do I select a row/column in my spreadsheet so that it will be repeated on each page when printed?
- How to insert a page number in the style 'page 1 of N' on each page of a worksheet
- How to insert a logo or a graphic into the header
- How to choose the orientation of a sheet
- How to print some sheets in landscape and others in portrait orientation
- How to display the edges of a page as in text processing
- How to print only part of a sheet
- How do I print on one page only, when my spreadsheet covers several pages?
- How to control the printing zoom in order to limit the number of pages printed
- How do I print my sheet across the whole page, when it is quite small and occupies only part of the printed page?
- Why does my sheet or part of my sheet refuse to print? I can't see it in print preview mode.
- How do I center my table on the page?
- How to avoid printing zero values
- How to have more than three conditions in a Conditional Format
- How to hide cell contents without having to protect the sheet
- How to use Icon Set Conditional Formatting
- How to apply a Color Scale Conditional Format
- How to use Data Bar Conditional Format
- How to use apply conditional formatting to adjacent cells?
- My IF function returns TRUE or FALSE instead of a number?
- How to view the contents of a cell which displays ###
- What do the error codes (Err : NNN ) correspond to?
- I have a column for given names and one for surnames. I want a third one with given name.surname
- Why instead of calculating
- x^2, does LibO calculate
- How to convert relative to absolute coordinates quickly (effectively adding a '$')
- Where is the solver in Calc?
- How to carry out a cumulative calculation using iterations