Frequently asked questions - Draw
From The Document Foundation Wiki
- How do I resize a picture inserted in a drawing?
- How do I crop a picture?
- How do I draw an ellipse from its center?
- How do I draw a circle or a perfect square?
- How do I draw a regular equilateral triangle?
- How do I rotate text to be readable on the side of a CD cover?
- How do I insert text along a curve?
- How do I space the boxes in an organizational chart regularly?
- How do I add additional glue points to those predefined by the connectors in an organizational chart?
- How can I change the zero point for the vertical and horizontal rulers?
- How do I place a grid in the background to use as a guide?
- How do I change the colors of a JPEG image before using it in a LibreOffice file?
- How do I draw a web banner using Web colors?
- I try to print a Draw document, but the colors printed by my printer are not the same as those displayed on my screen.
- When I print a Draw document, the parts that are in the top or bottom edges of pages are not printed correctly.
- List of keyboard shortcuts in Draw.
- What is the Gallery?
- How do I use the Gallery?
- How can I reuse a drawing with the help of the Gallery?
- Where are the files in the Gallery?
- Are there any keyboard shortcuts for the Gallery?
The Fontwork Tool
- What is Fontwork?
- How do I create a Fontwork object?
- How do I edit a Fontwork object?
- How do I resize and move a Fontwork object?
Opening / Saving / Import / Export
- How do I save a drawing in an image format (PNG , BMP , JPG, ...)?
- How do I export a clipart object from Draw to Microsoft Office?
- How do I display an image file (PNG, EPS , GIF , JPEG, ... ) in my drawing?
- I received a file containing images, but only the image link icons appear, not the images themselves. What's wrong?
- How do I use a drawing as a background for an Impress slide?