From The Document Foundation Wiki
Installation / Updates
- How to install LibreOffice?
- How to change the icons on the buttons?
- Is there any PDF documentation available for users?
- On which platforms can you run LibreOffice?
- What are the system requirements for LibreOffice?
- What is the latest important information available for any given version?
- Where can I find patches for LibreOffice?
- How to delete my profile?
- I cannot install LibreOffice on Windows 10 Fall Creators update (1709) or later?
- General Installation Issues (Windows)
- "api-ms-win-*.dll is missing" error message when starting LibreOffice
- What is an extension?
- Where do I find extensions?
- How to install an extension?
- How to install extra dictionaries?
- How to uninstall an extension?
- How to remove dictionaries I don't need?
- How to stop the splash logo from displaying on start-up?
- How to remove the following error message :
A script structure error has occurred...?
- When I try to open LibreOffice on a Windows system deployed using sysprep, it hangs for several minutes
Compatibility / Formats
- How do I set the "Notebookbar" look?
- Page layout is not the same between Windows and Linux. Why?
- How to read a file that asks for a filter upon opening?
- Is LibreOffice compatible with the file formats of MS-Office, OpenOffice.org and StarOffice?
- Editable Pdfs. How to create a hybrid PDF (Youtube video)
- How to open files from MS-Office 2007 or 2010 (.DOCX, .XLSX,...)?
- How to activate support for Asian languages?
- How to change the default format for saving documents?
- Is there a tool for globally converting documents to the Open Document format?
- What is the file format used by LibreOffice?
- LibreOffice and XML
- Using the --convert-to functionality on MS-Windows 10
- What are the differences between OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice?
- What are the differences between StarOffice, Oracle Open Office and LibreOffice?
- What are the functional differences between Word and Writer?
- What is Java used for in LibreOffice?
- How to install Java (JRE/JDK) so that LibreOffice could use it?
- Feature Comparison of LibreOffice and MS Office (non official)
- Comparison of LibreOffice and MS Office terminology
- The toolbar button icons do not display properly.
- How to change the way the help looks (fonts...)?
- How to change the look of the LibreOffice buttons?
- How to set the zoom for display?
- How to display a document in side-by-side page view?
- When I put colour in a text, it is displayed as black, but printed as colour
- How to add extra dictionaries?
- How to remove dictionaries I don't use?
- How to create a personal dictionary from a list of words?
- Spell-checking doesn't work !
- How to configure Oracle JRE and "Java Accessibility Bridge" for use in Windows?
- How do I get LibreOffice to load on Windows start-up?
- Can LibreOffice be used on a commercial or professional basis?
- How to contact the people at LibreOffice?
- How to change the email client used by LibreOffice?
- How to obtain missing fonts (Arial, Verdana, ...)?
- How to configure the LibreOffice MIME type with an Apache server?
- How to increase/delete the list of recently opened files that appears under the File menu?
- How to find out the version number information for LibreOffice?
- Are there any Easter Eggs in LibreOffice?
- How to change the keyboard shortcuts?
- What is the option Backup copy for and how do I recover a document?
- How to save URLs as relative paths?
- How are changes made to templates applied to documents?
- I cannot save documents to user's Documents folder on Windows 10 Fall Creators update?
- I have installed an offline help pack, but pressing F1 keeps telling me that offline help not installed.