Frequently asked questions - Impress
From The Document Foundation Wiki
How do I print two slides per page (two slides one below the other)?
- Switch to the Handout view.
- Fourth tab at the top of your screen, just below the toolbars.
- or select ▸ .
- Make sure the Tasks pane is open ( ▸ ).
- Make sure the Layouts tab is visible ( ▸ in the Tasks pane).
- Click the Layouts tab.
- In the Layouts tab, slide layout you want to use (two or more slides)
- Apply the page orientation (Portrait or Landscape) that suits you: ▸
- Move the slides and change their size (if necessary).
- Press F4 or select ▸ to manually enter position and size values.
- To return to the default layout, click on one of the predefined layouts in the Layouts.
Note: To see all of the slides, use Slide Sorter mode.
- Add decorative elements (note that you are in 'Background' in the 'Handout' mode)
- ▸ ▸ to insert a logo or other custom image
- Use the Line tool from the Drawing toolbar to place a line between two slides or draw several lines for handwritten notes.
- The fields for header, date/time, footer and number can be displayed:
- Select ▸ ▸ .
- Make sure the options are selected in the Header and Footer dialog box: ▸ ▸
- Move and format the fields to make it look appropriate.
Print the Handout
- Choose ▸ ▸
- In the dropdown box under ▸ , select Handouts.
- Check the result in the print preview.
- Click OK.