Updating a running slideshow
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How do I update a running slide show?
I want to project data from a spreadsheet which is being continuously updated during the slideshow. How do I automatically refresh the presentation?
- In the spreadsheet, select the range of data in question, then use ▸ to give a name to the selection.
- In the slideshow,
- Launch ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ .
- Menu ▸ . Use the button to search for the spreadsheet; the available ranges will appear. Select one, set the update frequency, and press OK.
- As a transition for the slide, select Automatically after 1 sec for example.
- In ▸ ▸ , select Loop and repeat after with a delay of 0 seconds.
- OLE (Object Linking and Embedding). Objects can be linked to a document or embedded into it. When you embed an object, a copy of the object together with the details of the source program are inserted into the document.