From The Document Foundation Wiki
- How do I select a slide in a LibreOffice presentation and integrate it into another presentation?
- How do I create a header and footer in a presentation? I want to see the information on all pages.
- How do I create my own templates?
- How do I create a table with cells of different styles?
- How do I use a drawing made with LibreOffice Draw as a background?
- How do I add more backgrounds to LibreOffice Impress?
- Where do I find the master pages in a presentation?
- How do I save a background that I made and use it in a different presentation?
- How do I use multiple backgrounds in a presentation?
- If template has multiple backgrounds, how do I access backgrounds other than the first?
- Keyboard Shortcuts for presentations
- How do I use a slide overview?
- How do I modify a slide master?
Opening / Importing / Saving
- How do I open a PPS file produced by PowerPoint or the backup tool 'Pack and Go'?
- I try to export a presentation as HTML and I get an error message saying 'Object does not exist, file does not exist'. What's going on?
- How do I create an Impress presentation "to go" that is readable by a user who does not have LibreOffice installed on their machine?
- How do I automatically start an ODP presentation when I open the file?
- How do I include sound and video files in the presentation?
- How do I play a sound file throughout the presentation?
- How do I update a running slide show?
- How do I link slideshows?
- How do I print two slides per page (two slides one below the other)?
- How do I print dark text on a light background, while the text of my presentation is white on a dark background?
- How do I print a slide and notes on the same page?
- How do I show the page numbers on the slides?
- How do I number slides, but suppress the number on the first page (title slide)?
- When I cut and paste text in a presentation document, the text is pasted in a font size completely different from the original. How do I maintain the appearance of the text?
- How do I change the format of a date field in a presentation?
- I would like to have two slides in my presentation in portrait format and the rest of the slides in landscape format. Is this possible?
- How do I have an interaction that is valid for all sheets (e.g. go to the next page)?
- How do I automatically start an animation without the need to click?
- How do I make a slideshow loop continuously?