From The Document Foundation Wiki
How do I suppress page numbers in the table of contents?
To remove an element from the table of contents is easy:
- right click the table of contents and choose ▸ ;
- choose the title level to which you want to apply the changes; if you want to have the same structure for all levels, choose level 1;
- on the left of Structure the elements selected for this level appear:
E#: chapter number
E: text of the title
#: page number
LS: start of the hyperlink
LE: end of the hyperlink
- edit the structure as follows:
- to remove an element, click it and then press the Delete key;
- to add an element, click the blank space where you want to insert the element, then click the button corresponding to the element you want;
- to apply the same structure to all the levels, once the structure is defined, click the All button; and
- press OK.