File:FAQ Draw 104c.png
From The Document Foundation Wiki
FAQ_Draw_104c.png (133 × 102 pixels, file size: 3 KB, MIME type: image/png)
How do I add additional glue points to those predefined by the connectors in an organizational chart?
Follow these steps:
- Select the ▸ ▸ menu. The Drawing toolbar will appear on your screen;
- Click the Glue Points icon (the tube of glue);
- Click on the object to which the new glue points should be attached. The Gluepoints toolbar will appear on your screen;
- Click the Insert a glue point icon in this toolbar;
- Click on the object at the location where you want to add points. Small crosses will appear to mark the glue points.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||2014-04-11T23:33:54||133 × 102 (3 KB)||AlanC|
|2014-04-11T23:27:54||133 × 102 (3 KB)||AlanC|
|2014-04-11T23:09:39||133 × 102 (2 KB)||AlanC|
- You cannot overwrite this file.