TDF Admin Team
From The Document Foundation Wiki
Searching for other teams:
On the following page, we'd like to introduce the admin team of The Document Foundation.
- IRC: awerner at irc.freenode.net
- Bio: Alexander has been part of the community since 2007. Since the launch of LibreOffice, he was heavily involved in the setup of the server platform. He is working on providing a standardized, centrally configured infrastructure, and has set up various background and frontend tools. He is partner in a corporation that develops hard- and software applications and provides IT support.
- Main contact for infrastructure
- Tel: +49 30 5557992-50
- Jabber: florianeffenberger.org
- IRC: floeff at irc.freenode.net
- Bio: Florian Effenberger has been a free software enthusiast for over ten years. He is one of the founders of The Document Foundation, the charitable entity behind LibreOffice. Next to his activities in marketing and public relations, he is a frequent contributor to a variety of professional magazines worldwide. Additionally, his focus is on planning and running Linux-based infrastructure solutions, especially web and mail servers.
- Main areas of working: Overall infrastructure concept, mail server, web server, security, domain registries
- Contact: r.einsledocumentfoundation.org
- IRC nick: reinsle
- Bio: Working more than 15 Years at Linux / Networking-Topics and more 10 years as Softwaredeveloper
- Main areas of working: Infrastructure, gerrit, mail server, web server, security, domain registries
- Contact: cralingmail.com
- IRC nick: cralin
- Bio: Alin Crețu has 10+ years experience as Linux/Unix sysadmin operating a wide range of environments, from small/departamental size Linux installations up to enterprise size Linux/Unix landscapes running mission critical applications. Alin joined the TDF admin team in July 2011.
- Areas covered in the TDF Admin Team: Overall infrastructure, Backup/Restore, Disaster Recovery, Virtualization, HA Clusters, Monitoring, Storage (NAS/SAN)
- Contact: bitsfritzlibreoffice.org
- IRC nick: bitsfritz
- team maintanance, Basic administration tasks,
mailinglists, LibO-Box, cleaning service:o))
- Bio: active LibO-Box and admin team member since 2010-9. First steps for OpenOffice.org 2003. Active as PrOOo-Box infrastructure architect/engineer/handcrafter and contact person since end of 2005.
- IRC: dennisroczek or dennisr|busy at irc.freenode.net
- mainly active in and for wiki(s)