Several services provided by The Document Foundation Infrastructure team are available from a single sign on procedure.
What is single sign on?
To make a long story short, Single sign On is a property that allow one sign on for several services. With SSO you
- Perform one login in the SSO login page and get access to several services,
- You don't need to remember logins and passwords for each service.
- Bugzilla (SSO connected, but needs a separate account)
Getting your Single Sign ON (SSO)
To access the TDF infrastructure services you must get a username (your SSO username) from our authentication services.
- Visit https://user.documentfoundation.org with you browser.
- Click the link Create new account
- Fill the data as indicated, type the captcha number and click Submit
- Check you inbox for the confirmation e-mail. Click on the link indicated to validate the login.
- Contact you community leader to obtain access on the service you want. The community leader can be contacted either directly or through one of our mailing lists. For example, website, l10n, documentation mailing lists.
The hostmaster is your friend when you need further support from our infrastructure team. If anything else you did or tried did not fixed the issue, write to hostmaster at documentfoundation dot org.