MozTrap is a web application, that should simplify the supply of tests for software in a cooperative way. Along with software life cycle, it suggests test cases documents, that can be run by several testers using different locales and operating systems. The results of those tests can be recorded and reported in MozTrap with a few fairly simple steps.
Meanwhile, it is noticeable that to use MozTrap complicated computer skills are not required.
To enter the exciting MozTrap world, we have delicate chapters for all flavors of QA people.
- MozTrap User Guide is designed as a detailed manual for people who prefer to contribute executing, updating and creating concrete test cases.
- MozTrap Admin Guide is designed as a detailed manual for people who would love to maintain, optimize MozTrap test organization, as well as to coordinate test processes.
MozTrap in LibreOffice
MozTrap is one of the most important tools in LibreOffice project. We store all of the manual test cases in MozTrap, either they are functional or locale specific. As a critical part of regression test, devoting to maintain and run the test cases would significant improve LibreOffice quality!
The following will guide you to travel through how MozTrap is used in LibreOffice and what should be done if passion of contribution for LibreOffice testing emerges!
- Full Regression Test page gives the major usage and high level guideline of MozTrap in LibreOffice.
- Test Cases Organization page gives an overview of the test cases structure in LibreOffice project and how we reflect them to MozTrap.
- Test Case page explains what to do for defining a satisfying test case.