From The Document Foundation Wiki
|This page (may) contain content that is old and/or out of date.
If you have experience in this area, please review this page for accuracy.
LibreOffice Press Kit
Press Kit Documents
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ANY PRESS RELATED STATEMENTS ARE COORDINATED WITH ITALO.
These are a list of documents/tools available for press releases and all related.
- Press Release: Coordinated through Italo and for different media
- Initial press release of LibreOffice 3.3 (http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/announce/msg00026.html)
- Branding Guidelines: Branding material and information to ensure both consistent and fresh appearance
- Recent Features List (Stable Release): Feature List of latest version of LibreOffice
- Recent Features List (Upcoming Release): Feature List of latest version of LibreOffice
- Display Listing Text: Text that could be used for press related message
- LibreOffice Links: Simple page with description of TDF mission statement, with links to the web site (on LibreOffice letterhead)
- TDF spokespersons: List of key spokespersons along with local contacts for local representation
- Books: List of available books available for downloading or for sale (Example: Getting Started with LibreOffice, available from Lulu)