TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
Communicating inside and outside the LibreOffice project
The Marketing Team is responsible for spreading the word about LibreOffice, talking to the press, making sure communication runs smoothly between different teams, and presenting the software in a fresh and compelling way.
We're always looking for volunteers, so feel free to lend a hand -- for global/general marketing, we communicate via the Marketing/Mailing List.
- First Steps: Join the marketing project - it's quick and easy!
- Conference Calls: Lists the agenda and the dial-in instructions for the regular Marketing Team conference calls
- General Release Meeting: Meeting to organize the different tasks to be done before a release
- LibreOffice Release Plan: Release schedule for upcoming versions of LibreOffice
- Follow up on booth material: Flyers, T-shirts, banners etc. for use at conferences and shows
- Work Items: Lists the Marketing Team work items and their current status
- For all announcements, please see our blog
Events with LibreOffice participation
- List of Events in this wiki, including a calendar. Leave a note on the marketing mailing list if you are organising or attending an event on behalf of the LibreOffice community or The Document Foundation, and it will be added to the calendar
Official LibreOffice Conference 2021 Online, September 23-25
Official LibreOffice Conference 2020 Online, October 15-17
Official LibreOffice Conference 2019 in Almería, September 10-13
Official LibreOffice Conference 2018 in Tirana, September 27-28
Official LibreOffice Conference 2017 in Rome, October 11-13
Official LibreOffice Conference 2016 in Brno, September 7-9
Official LibreOffice Conference 2015 in Aarhus, September 22-25
Official LibreOffice Conference 2014 in Bern, September 2-5
Official LibreOffice Conference 2013 in Milan, September 25-27
Official LibreOffice Conference 2012 in Berlin, October 17-19
Official LibreOffice Conference 2011 in Paris, October 12-15
- Ideas: Page for marketing ideas and marketing material drafts. Add your ideas!
- LibreOffice slogan: Suggested slogans for the LibreOffice Suite. Be creative. Add your slogan!
- LibreOffice Release Party: A party organiser for the forthcoming LibreOffice release.
- Reference Cards: Simple tri-fold alternate-Keys reference cards for LibreOffice Applications.
- LibreOffice in Academia: Marketing LibreOffice in the academic world.
- Brochuretypes: Doing some brochures for different groups.
- Branding Guidelines: Branding material and information to ensure both consistent and fresh appearance; official logo and external logo (SVG, PNG)
- LibreOffice Videos: List of videos about LibreOffice
- Video how-to: Tips for making LibreOffice videos
- Video equipment: TDF's camera and microphone, that can be borrowed
- LibreOffice Flyers: Attractive flyers that can be printed and handed out
- Marketing Style guide: General guidelines to be observed when writing marketing materials such as press releases, flyers and blog posts
- TDF/LibreOffice Website & Web Sites Services: Addresses of all TDF/LibreOffice websites and services with their site maintainer name(s)
- Release coordination tasks: Table grouping the tasks that need to be coordinated for the release
- Press Kit: List of documents/tools available for press releases and all related
- LibreOffice Magazine: List for "LibreOffice Magazine International" and all other "LibreOffice Magazine [Language]" publications
- Special:MyLanguage/LibreOffice In The Press: List of earliest and old news and review articles about LibreOffice
- LibreOffice in Print: List of LibreOffice documents available in print or in downloadable format
- Marketing Material: Official marketing material for both The Document Foundation and LibreOffice
- LibreOffice Application Icon Sets: Set of icons available for marketing purposes
- LibreOffice Funding Challenge Resources wiki page: Banners, Clip Art etc. (TBA)
- LibreOffice-themed Wallpapers
- Paper Airplane: LibreOffice paper airplane and different designs
- Conference Kit: List of documents/tools available for conferences and all related
- LibreOffice 10/20 Campaign: Marketing materials for 10/20 campaign in 2020
- US Marketing: Pages devoted to US market (Canada junior partner)
- North American Community: Pages devoted to the (North American) NA Community - including ISO files for DVD install of LibreOffice and related items.