Task ideas for Google Code-in
This is a page for listing ideas for Google Code-in tasks in the hope that LibreOffice participates in 2015.
The Google Code-in is a contest to introduce pre-university students (ages 13-17) to the many kinds of contributions that make open source software development possible. It lives in the Google Melange platform alongside Google Summer of Code. The contest starts in December and ends in January.
- HIG fixes of the .ui files
- Updates of Help according to the recent UI changes.
- Triage 5 UNCONFIRMED bugs
- Triage 15 UNCONFIRMED bugs
- Test 15 NEW bugs that are over a year old to see, if they can still be reproduced
- Do a bibisect for a regression or a report marked as [RESOLVED WORKSFORME] (these need to be specified).