|This page (may) contain content that is old and/or out of date.
If you have experience in this area, please review this page for accuracy.
MozTrap is a Test Case Management tool written by the Mozilla QA team. This page documents everything is supposed to be but not yet done by our Moztrap running instance.
If you are willing to help, that is awesome. In that case of code improvement, please visit the MozTrap project and enjoy hacking!
- Find a long term solution for test case localization
- Implement MozTrap UI localization (redmine#596)
- Done - Find a workaround for test case localization
- Support OpenID for logging in
- Language/Platform dependent cases organization etc.
- Add test case id to the file name of the attachments.
- Show out tester/creator contribution list
- [DONE] - Currently test creator is not allowed to edit test case created by herself, this seems not reasonable.
- [DONE] - OpenID supported - django-openid-auth + python-openid could be a nice candidate