Sometimes we need special software or hardware to reproduce a bug -- a Specific configuration.
How do we keep track of these bugs?
Ideally, we'd have a mechanism for marking bugs with their particular needs (on the whiteboard, perhaps?) and then do some fancy Bugzilla queries to provide a list of bugs and their needs on a webpage.
Extra-fancy: Email people directly if they have signed-up for a particular configuration
e.g. Joren says he's able to test Windows and Adobe Acrobat bugs, so anytime an Acrobat or Windows-specific bug appears, we send him an email about it
For now, I'll just use this wiki page as a scratch space for categories of bugs.
Categories of configurations
- tdf#65343 - Association with Powerpoint files is checked by default
Adobe Acrobat Arrrrrgs
- tdf#57785 - EDITING: cut and copy from acrobat 9 to libreoffice
- tdf#67449 - PRINTING: Printer Settings - Double Sided - Do not stay selected
- tdf#67463 - LibreOffice 4.0.4 always chooses paper from tray 1 and ignores settings
Netware OpenEnterprise Server Naughtiness
- tdf#67389 - Other: Save a a Network Drive Netware OpenEnterprise Server with actual Network connector
Foxit PDF Reader Flops
- tdf#59839 - PDF: PDF export with relative links - (may be Windows-specific)
- tdf#67749 - Other: Fonts which are shipped together with the installation do not appear
- tdf#62438 - Graphics corruption on font rendering envolving LibreOffice, NVidia and Compiz
- tdf#90871 - UI: Style Category dropdown in Styles and Formatting Sidebar to open downwards [Windows Vista]