The QA/Team has a Mailing List that we use for all sorts of communication and discussion.
Joining the List
To join the list, follow the instructions here:
Who should subscribe?
QA/Team members, users active in QA, and everyone else interested in QA news and discussion.
To send mail to the list, use this address:
The QA list is a general catch-all for QA-related topics. These include:
- Announcements of QA/Meetings or Minutes from meetings
- New test tools or available special LibO Test Builds
- Discussion of QA proposals or questions about QA infrastructure or Bug Triage
- New QA related projects or important progress for existing projects
- Bugzilla-related topics:
- New Subcategories
- New Key Words
- Important modifications on Bugzilla help Wiki pages
This list used to be "a new low traffic mailing lists for all QA related announcements," but has since turned into a much more active, multi-purpose announcement/discussion list.