QA/Meetings/2012/November 16

From The Document Foundation Wiki
< QA‎ | Meetings‎ | 2012
Jump to: navigation, search
Meeting of the QA Team
Date 2012-11-16
Time (UTC) MINUTES MISSING
Chair Joel Madero
Secretary Joel Madero
Started MINUTES MISSING
Adjourned MINUTES MISSING
Participants MINUTES MISSING

Agenda

Completed Action Items

  1. None

Pending Action Items

PENDING ITEM: Florian's Project

PENDING ITEM: Built in bug report system within LibO

  1. Discuss further, updates from previous discussion which Florian was involved in, hopefully decide if this is going to happen

PENDING ITEM: Bugzilla Stuff

  1. bugzilla openid alternatives
  2. localized bsa stuff

PENDING ITEM: Triaging

  1. Stats
  2. Volunteers to Get More Involved
  3. Realistic goals, long term goals

PENDING ITEM: Release 4.0

  1. QA/Todo rename 3.7 to 4.0, volunteers, new items?

New Action Items

NEW ITEM: Flos server installation program (Bjoern)

NEW ITEM: Discuss keeping this wiki updated, including having minutes and past agendas posted here (as attachments)

NEW ITEM: Discuss if Bjoern wants to pass on QA Call responsibilities

NEW ITEM: Minute/Agenda meetbot/supybot

Minutes

NEED TO TRACK DOWN MINUTES