QA/Meetings/2015/February 25

From The Document Foundation Wiki
< QA‎ | Meetings‎ | 2015
Jump to: navigation, search
Meeting of the QA Team

previous - next

Date and Time (UTC) 2015-02-25 18:30 UTC
Chair Robinson Tryon
IRC Channel #libreoffice-qa connect via webchat


Prep

Agenda + Minutes

Minutes:

Content from the meeting itself ("the minutes") will be displayed in blue boxes like this.

Before we Start

A few minutes before we officially start, we'll try to have a few people in the IRC channel:

Start

IRC Minutes

We'll touch on a few metrics such as UNCONFIRMED bug count and regressions, and then we'll have each person in the meeting bring up whatever QA topics they'd like to address.

Some people like the current meeting time on Wednesdays, but if there's enough interest in change, we'll do it.

Stats



  • Bibisected #'s:

Bugs/Topics to discuss

Pending topics:

  • State of multimedia in OS X All The Computers
  • ACTION Items:
    • ACTION: Rob will (hopefully have time to) tell us more about Bugzilla Guided Forms by the next meeting :-)
    • ACTION: Sophie will file bug(s) re: the FR-BSA (to Robinson/Cloph)
    • ACTION: jmadero, jab_, and beluga will chat about our strategy of collaborating with universities


COMPLETED ACTION ITEMS

New topics

#startmeeting
IZBot 01:38:00 PM
Meeting started Wed Feb 25 18:38:08 2015 UTC.  The chair is colonelqubit. Plugin info at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.

       ACTION: stub-in some notes on the wiki re: recruiting (beluga_ and jmadero) (colonelqubit, 19:03:55)
       ACTION: Robinson will follow up with RH regarding university interactions/tooling plans (colonelqubit, 19:08:52)
       ACTION: Make the walrus flag (Robinson) (colonelqubit, 19:29:27)

arnaud_versini 02:28:34 PM - colonelqubit: Action to colonelqubit
about the flag
beluga_ 02:29:03 PM - colonelqubit: you have to make a flag, man
colonelqubit 02:29:18 PM #action Make the walrus flag (Robinson)
done
#endmeeting
– Topic set by izbot to: Welcome to LibreOffice QA! Get started with Bug Triage: http://ur1.ca/ijzpq User questions #libreoffice, development #libreoffice-dev
IZBot 02:29:28 PM
Meeting ended Wed Feb 25 19:29:34 2015 UTC. (note: URLs not final)
Minutes:        http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-02-25-18.38.html
Minutes (text): http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-02-25-18.38.txt
Log:            http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-02-25-18.38.log.html