LibreOffice 5.0 发行注记
- 1 关于这个页面
- 2 Writer 文本文档
- 3 Calc 电子表格
- 4 Impress 演示文稿 / Draw 绘图
- 5 Math 数学公式
- 6 Base 数据库
- 7 Chart 图表
- 8 Core 核心
- 9 筛选器
- 10 GUI 图形用户界面
- 11 本地化 Localization
- 12 性能
- 13 脚本 / Basic
- 14 移除的特性
- 15 API 更改
- 16 平台兼容性
本页面列出了LibreOffice 5.0 版本中的新功能，是根据英文wiki翻译的，由于翻译的滞后性，内容可能与原文有不一致之处。
现代的图形操作系统均支持 Unicode 6，该字符集中有很多的表情符号（Emoji）以及许多有用的特殊符号。LibreOffice 5 中新增了一个自动更正扩展，可以简化这些Emoji和其他特殊Unicode符号的输入。输入时，输入标准的Emoji短代码以及其它用冒号分隔的关键词，这些代码就能自动变成对应的Emoji符号。
:keyboard:，将会被替换为 ⌨ (U+2328)；
:camera: 会被替换为 📷 (U+1F4F7),
:alpha: 会被替换为 α . 完整的短代码清单，请见 ▸ ▸ ▸ ：
:-: → − (负号, U+2212) :--: → – (n长划, U+2013) :---: → — (m长划, U+2014) :x: → × (乘号, U+00D7) :': → ’ (右单引号, U+2019) :inch: → ″ (双上标符/英寸，U+2033)
:alpha::<=::sum::Phi::_i: → α≤∑Φᵢ
默认的短代码的会在 LibreOffice 5.0 的第1个版本中被全部或者部分本地化。
(László Németh, Collabora 以及LibreOffice项目的贡献者: Mihail Balabanov (Bulgarian), Joan Montané (Catalan), Mihovil Stanić (Croatian), Stanislav Horáček (Czech), Leif Lodahl (Danish), Kees538 (Dutch), Harri Pitkänen (Finnish), Jean-Baptiste Faure (French), Dimitris Spingos (Greek), László & Réka Németh (Hungarian), Valter Mura (Italian), Ingmārs Dīriņš (Latvian), Kolbjørn Stuestøl (Norwegian Nynorsk), Sérgio Marques (Portuguese), Olivier Hallot (Brazilian Portuguese), Nagy Ákos (Romanian), Bormant (Russian), Miloš Šrámek (Slovak), Martin Srebotnjak (Slovenian), Stuart Swales (British English), Niklas Johansson (Swedish) and their contributors, see also more)
侧边栏中的”样式和格式“显示可用样式的实时预览。 core commit ca95307638207db5d662059aa61594151a13e927 (Tomaž Vajngerl, Collabora)
与 Word 兼容的文本高亮
- 在导入/导出 Microsoft Word 格式时，文本高亮和背景色都会保留（之前的版本中，导出为Microsoft Word格式时文本高亮在Word中打开后其实是文本背景） tdf#64490 (Tamás Zolnai)
- 用户可在选项中设定在导出Microsoft Word格式时，是将LibreOffice Writer的文本背景导出为文本高亮还是背景。 tdf#64490 (Tamás Zolnai)
- 该选项位于： 这篇日志 ▸ ▸ ▸ . 更多信息，请参见
现在可以用鼠标来裁剪图像了。可通过右键菜单->裁剪图像，tdf#34555 (Philippe Jung)▸ ▸ 菜单或者图像工具栏来使用该功能。
- 按住功能键⇧ Shift：对原图像的某一长方形区域裁剪。
- 插入行或者列受用户选择的影响，类似于Calc。 tdf#90883 (Philippe Jung)
- 可以使用右键菜单在当前位置之前插入行或者列。 tdf#90882 (Philippe Jung, Yousuf Philips)
额外增强以下工具栏菜单以提供更多用户频繁操作的命令：“标准”, “格式”, “绘图”。 tdf#81475 (Yousuf Philips)
- Old-style (pre-2010 for RTF, pre-2007 for DOCX) math equations embedded into text documents should be now imported as editable embedded math objects. blog entry (Miklós Vajna, Collabora)
- The RTF filter used to have a custom OOo-specific markup for describing hyphenation settings, not understood by Word. The specification gained controls words to describe hyphenation in the meantime, now the RTF filter uses those to describe hyphenation properties. (Miklós Vajna, Collabora)
- The RTF importer now supports wrap distance picture properties core commit 7546a904265cc0d0a0e3795cdb411cbb945a39fe (Miklós Vajna, Collabora)
Dragging and dropping images into Writer on Mac OS X works. tdf#44621 (Manik Malhotra)
In case RSIDs are not useful in a workflow, they can now be disabled in tdf#68183 (Miklós Vajna, Collabora)▸ ▸ ▸ .
- UI for Data bars with a solid background. (feature without UI has been available since 3.6) tdf#87356 (Katarina Behrens)
- UI for Data bars without showing their underlying values. (feature without UI has been available since 3.6) tdf#89199 (Katarina Behrens)
- Minimum and maximum bar lengths for data bars (available for vertical axis set to Middle or None) tdf#90197 (Benjamin Ni and Markus Mohrhard)
- Additional icon sets: 3 triangles, 3 stars, 5 boxes (Markus Mohrhard)
- 修复了导出为XLSX格式后条件格式的问题 (Markus Mohrhard)
- 修复了导入”数据条“和”色阶“时数据条和色阶的颜色因系统主题而出现错误的问题。 tdf#90511 (Markus Mohrhard)
- 自定义图标集定义的导入导出 (包括OOXMLincluding MSO extensions to OOXML) (no UI) (Markus Mohrhard)
- 新的图标集：3个三角形，3个星形，5个框 (Markus Mohrhard)
科学计数 和 数字 格式
(Laurent Balland-Poirier and Eike Rathke)
- Engineering notation: tdf#30716
- enable exponent multiple of 3 (or other value) with format
##0.00E+00: set the number of digits (
0) before decimal separator.
- add format
##0.00E+00to scientific format list in UI dialog ▸ ▸ ▸ for all localizations.
- replace tdf#90258 checkbox with for scientific formats.
- enable exponent multiple of 3 (or other value) with format
- General format using scientific, and default scientific format, keep 2 minimum digits (instead of 3) in exponent for all localizations. tdf#88835
- Trend line equation with 1 minimum digit in exponent (instead of 3). tdf#88835
- Add/remove decimal digits of scientific format: with buttons tdf#88960; with Sidebar: ▸ ▸ tdf#88999; with UI dialog ▸ ▸ ▸ . tdf#88999 /
- Allow variable decimal with format
0.0##E+00for scientific numbers and
0.0##for numbers (decimal part can contain some
0and then some
#). This format is now correctly saved in ODF files. tdf#90133
- Sign of exponent can be skipped for positive exponent with format
0.00E00(remove sign after
E). This format is now correctly saved in ODF files. tdf#90133
tdf#85063 (Eike Rathke)
- Table structured references in spreadsheet formula expressions are imported from OOXML spreadsheet documents.
- Usable with defined database ranges, which OOXML tables (content of <table> elements) are imported to.
- The following restrictions apply:
- The column names must be present as cell content in the table's header row; column-header-less tables are not supported.
- Saving to ODF or OOXML, structured references are not written, but transformed to A1 style reference notation instead. The references continue to work, but the table context is lost on export.
- Saving to OOXML, the defined database ranges are not exported as <table> elements.
- Saving to binary .xls (Microsoft Excel 97-2003 Format), formulas using table structured references are lost.
- Changes related to FLOOR and CEILING spreadsheet functions. tdf#69552 (Winfried Donkers and Eike Rathke)
- The second parameter of FLOOR and CEILING is now optional, as defined by OpenFormula (ODFF).
- Additional FLOOR.XCL and CEILING.XCL functions were introduced that expect only two parameters and both parameters have to be specified. When importing Microsoft Excel documents, their old FLOOR and CEILING functions are imported as FLOOR.XCL and CEILING.XCL
- New functions FLOOR.MATH and CEILING.MATH were added for Microsoft Excel interoperability. tdf#87342 (Winfried Donkers)
- Exporting to Microsoft Excel file formats, Calc FLOOR and CEILING are written as Excel FLOOR.MATH and CEILING.MATH, and Calc FLOOR.XCL and CEILING.XCL are written as Excel FLOOR and CEILING
- Added ENCODEURL spreadsheet function for Microsoft Excel interoperability. tdf#76870 (Winfried Donkers)
- Added ERROR.TYPE spreadsheet function according to OpenFormula (ODFF) and for Microsoft Excel interoperability. (Winfried Donkers)
类似 A:A 和 1:1 的整行、整列引用
tdf#44419 (Eike Rathke)
- 现在可以在 Calc 中使用类似
- Inserting rows/columns to or deleting rows/columns from entire column/row references keeps the anchored other axis' endpoints, in particular inserting rows in a column reference will not produce a #REF! error and deleting rows in a column reference will not move the last referenced row that number of rows up, contrary to the standard
A1:A1048576reference behaviour. For example, with previous versions,
=SUM(A1:A1048566)after deleting 10 lines from 10 to 20. With Version 5 the formula does not change
- Standard absolute/relative reference addressing can be used, i.e.
$A:$Bare all valid references and imply the same different reference update mechanisms when copy&paste, fill, move and other spreadsheet editing operations affecting cell formula references are applied.
tdf#34555 (Philippe Jung)
- It is now possible from ▸ menu, from contextual menu and from graphic toolbar, to Crop an Image with the mouse, to Save an image and to Change it by another image from disk.
- These functionalities behave like in Impress or Writer.
menu has been updated accordingly: there is now
- ▸ entry with Position and Size, Line, Area, Define Text Attributes and Points,
- ▸ entry with Crop, Edit with External Tool, Change Image, Compress Image, Save Image.
Additional improvements have gone into the “Standard”, “Formatting” and contextual toolbars to provide users with frequently used commands. tdf#85594 (Yousuf Philips)
Impress 演示文稿 / Draw 绘图
- Rearrangement of toolbars in Impress Elaborate, this is a vague sentence! tdf#87676 (Yousuf Philips)
- Rearrangement of toolbars in Draw Elaborate, this is a vague sentence! tdf#90090 (Yousuf Philips)
- Image and shape context menus were improved by removing less important entries in them. tdf#86614 (Yousuf Philips)
- Area fill dropdown is now implemented in the color selector in Impress and Draw. Blog entry (Caolán McNamara, Red Hat)
- Text background colour in Draw/Impress text boxes (GSoC 2014, Matteo Campanelli) (blog post) can now be set in UI with toolbar or sidebar button. tdf#88276 (Katarina Behrens, CIB)
- See also: Feature removal / deprecation
- tdf#72361 (Laurent Balland-Poirier) option is now also available for exponential trendlines.
- Export to PDF now supports the Time-Stamp Protocol (IETF standard RFC 3161). The address of a Time-Stamp Authority can be specified in the security settings of PDF options tdf#84881 (Tor Lillqvist, Collabora sponsored by Wilhelm Tux crowd-funding)
对Adobe Swatch Exchange (.ase) 格式的支持
- Support for reading Adobe Swatch Exchange (.ase) color palettes. Handles CMYK, RGB, and grayscale color models. LAB colors are not yet supported, and are replaced by black during import. (tdf#84002, sponsored by LibreOffice users through FreedomSponsors.org) (Chris Laplante)
- Option added to preserve document invisible content when sending a document by email. tdf#87441 (Stephan Bergmann)
- Writer can now import Apple Pages files (Pages '09 and older), via libetonyek. (David Tardon)
- Calc can now import Apple Numbers files (Numbers '09 and older), via libetonyek. (Anurag Kanungo, GSoC 2015)
- This is only a preview. It is a loss of time to report bugs.
- Draw can now import ClarisDraw and MacDraft (v. 1) files, via libmwaw. (Laurent Alonso)
- Calc can now import Lotus 123 (wk3, wk4) and Quattro Pro files (wq1, wq2), via libwps. (Laurent Alonso)
对 OOXML 筛选器的改进
- Support for handling differences between OOXML written by MSO 2007 and the specification. (Markus Mohrhard)
- Chart streams support MSO 2007 and OOXML conforming input now. (Markus Mohrhard)
- Chart streams are exported according to OOXML spec and no longer according to MSO 2007 format. (Markus Mohrhard)
对 MediaWiki 导出筛选器的改进
Robert Buj made the following improvements to our MediaWiki export component:
- Add the alternative text in a image
- Add support for image align with wrap='none'
- Replace tags
- Add support for background-color and font-color
- Use align element
- Add support for background-color and font-color
- If all cells have the same style then specify that in the row section
- Add support for table align and table width
- Fix new line at the end of the row
- Treat the header like the row
- Add support for background-color and font-color
对 Keynote 导入筛选器的改进
- Correctly set text language. (David Tardon)
- Import links. (David Tardon)
- Fix import of tab stops. (David Tardon)
- Fix import of simple cell text content, which was ignored previously. (David Tardon)
- Import more text and paragraph formatting properties. (David Tardon)
- Import document metadata. (David Tardon)
- Fix a typo that caused all shapes being dropped from output. (David Tardon)
- Import table borders. (Anurag Kanungo)
对 MS Works 导入筛选器的改进
- Ask for text encoding if it cannot be determined. tdf#87222 (Laurent Alonso)
对 Freehand 导入筛选器的改进
- Drastically improve import of fills, strokes, embedded images, and embedded text. (Fridrich Strba)
- Fix positioning of visible objects on the canvas. (Fridrich Strba)
- Cover formats from Freehand 3.0 to Freehand 11. (Fridrich Strba)
- Impress's user interface was improved to provide more space to the slide by hiding the text, shape and image formatting contextual toolbars. tdf#87676 tdf#87822 (Yousuf Philips, Philippe Jung)
- Draw's user interface was improved by hiding formatting contextual toolbars, aligning the shapes toolbar to the left to resemble other drawing applications, and with an expanded sidebar to provide access to formatting options. tdf#90090 (Yousuf Philips; Jan Holešovský, Collabora)
- The design of the display-toggling button in pane dividers has been updated to increase its visibility. tdf#83527 (Tomaž Vajngerl)
- Slide Transition tab of the sidebar in Impress was rearranged to take better use of space. tdf#87862 (Katarina Behrens, Rishabh Kumar, Yousuf Philips)
- Sidebar tabs in Impress were rearranged in this sequence - Properties, Slide Transition, Custom Animation, Master Slides. tdf#87904 (Yousuf Philips)
- Sections of the Properties tab in Calc were reorganized to remove unnecessary features and make it fit on smaller screen resolutions. tdf#90888 (Rishabh Kumar, Yousuf Philips)
- Addition of increase and decrease indent buttons to the indent section in Impress and Draw. tdf#91944 (Maxim Monastirsky, Yousuf Philips)
- Addition of outline buttons to the sidebar in Impress and Draw tdf#87651 (Maxim Monastirsky)
The following changes were made by Tomaž Vajngerl (Collabora):
- The scroll buttons in Calc have been reduced to two: First and Last are removed, and Previous and Next can assume the functions of First and Last when pressing the Ctrl key while clicking
- The Add Sheet and Previous and Next buttons are displayed without borders.
- The Add Sheet button is now in the left, so that users can click it repeatedly without chasing its changing position.
- It is now possible to scroll the sheet tabs with the mouse wheel if the number of tabs overflows the bar’s space. tdf#59471
- See also: Development/HiDpi
- Scale menu icons (Tomaž Vajngerl, Collabora).
- Multiply status bar width depending on DPI scale factor (Tomaž Vajngerl, Collabora) .
- Scale "add Sheet" button for Calc tabs (Tomaž Vajngerl, Collabora).
- Scale drag-and-drop indicators in the aforementioned tab bar (Tomaž Vajngerl, Collabora).
- Scale rulers according to DPI scale factor (Darcy Beurle).
- Many hardcoded cursors, drawn back in the StarOffice era to support now-obsolete Windows versions, were dropped in favor of native cursors, which have a more modern look. tdf#53148 tdf#53151 (Rimas Kudelis)
- Rearrangement of the image context menu. Elaborate on the specific changes! tdf#87185 (Yousuf Philips)
- Rearrangement of the table context menu. Elaborate on the specific changes! tdf#86619 (Yousuf Philips)
- All direct formatting entries were removed, as they are readily available in toolbars and the Sidebar. tdf#86606 (Yousuf Philips)
- Clipboard functions (Cut, Copy, Paste) are always visible. tdf#86850 (Trent MacAlpine)
- Toolbar's context menu entries appear with small icons. tdf#91953 (Philippe Jung)
- Toolbar’s context menus display the name of the corresponding toolbar. tdf#86138 (Philippe Jung)
来自KDE的新图标集(icon set) -- Breeze
- A new icon set, Breeze, has been added to LibreOffice. Thanks to: Uri Herrera (Nitrux, S. A.), Andreas Kainz (KDE e. V.), Jonathan Riddell (Kubuntu), Jan Holešovský (Collabora), Yousuf Philips, and Andrew Dent.
New icons by Alexander Wilms, Adolfo Jayme Barrientos and Yousuf Philips have been integrated into the main Tango theme. There are now fewer gaps, in which old-style Industrial icons were displayed.
对 Sifr 图标集的改进
Matthias Freund has fixed bugs and increased icon coverage for Sifr.
The following changes were made by Palenik Mihály:
- The settings are now searchable. core commit 3d403f2a
- The table’s rows are displayed using alternate colors to facilitate scanning. core commit 148e489e
全新的 Guarani 本地化语言包
LibreOffice’s user interface has been completely translated into Guarani (avañe’ẽ), the native language of the Paraguayan people. This groundbreaking work confirms the innovation pace of the LibreOffice project towards facilitating the use of technology for as many people as possible, which is one of the ethos of The Document Foundation. Special thanks go to Giovanni Caligaris (who is leading this effort), András Tímar (Collabora), Christian Lohmaier, and Eike Rathke (Red Hat).
Available as default document language and for locale specific formatting.
- Added Church Slavic [cu-RU] to language list and locale data. tdf#90802 (Aleksandr Andreev and Eike Rathke)
- Added Nyanja [ny-MW] locale data. tdf#89395 (Eike Rathke)
- Added Venetian [vec-IT] to language list and locale data. tdf#91199 (Eike Rathke, it46.se/localegen data by veneto.abc)
- Added Tigrigna (Ethiopia) [ti-ET] locale data. tdf#91849 (Eike Rathke, it46.se/localegen data by kinfe)
更新了language proofing 工具
- The bundled Spanish spelling dictionary pack is updated to version 0.8. (Jacobo Aragunde Pérez)
- The bundled Portuguese spelling dictionary pack is updated to version 126.96.36.199. (András Tímár)
- The bundled French spelling dictionary pack is updated to version 5.3.2. (Olivier R.)
- Several fixes were made to the Czech affix files. (Petr Gajdos and Tomáš Chvátal)
- The bundled Slovenian dictionary pack is updated with the updated thesaurus. (Martin Srebotnjak)
We aim to support as many languages as possible. We would like to thank the following people for volunteering to translate LibreOffice and help preserving their native tongues:
- Kabyle: Hamidi Massinissa
- Venetian: Alessandro Mocellin
脚本 / Basic
- The obsolete, StarOffice-inherited option “Use system font for user interface” was removed. LibreOffice will always use the system’s font to display its user interface elements. tdf#87016 Thanks to: Julien Nabet and Caolán McNamara (Red Hat).
- Since the introduction of a new “Elements” docked pane in Math (in version 4.1), it was intended that it would replace the old, OOo-inherited “toolbox”, or floating pane, which was difficult to use and had visual problems in certain UI configurations (such as dark themes). This old element has finally been removed, thus streamlining the UI by removing redundancy. tdf#68871 Thanks to: Julien Nabet and Adolfo Jayme Barrientos.
- The ability to insert hyperlinks in the
, and protocols was removed. (core commit 6d089a4c, core commit 52417882) Thanks to: Tor Lillqvist (Collabora).
- Vestigial tdf#89361 Thanks to: Adolfo Jayme Barrientos. support was dropped as well.
C++ UNO language binding and URE libraries
The following changes were done to the C++ UNO language binding and URE libraries:
- the header files rtl/logfile.h and rtl/logfile.hxx where removed core commit 3d403f2af2e5b7d26254d45590764f279450fab6
UNO API changes
The following UNO interfaces and services were changed:
- New Dispatch commands were created for Inserting in tables:
- InsertColumsBefore : insert columns before the selected columns. If more than one column is selected, insert as many columns as selected.
- InsertRowsBefore : insert rows before the selected rows. If more than one row is selected, insert as many rows as selected.
- InsertColumsAfter : insert columns after the selected columns. If more than one column is selected, insert as many columns as selected.
- InsertRowsAfter : insert rows after the selected rows. If more than one row is selected, insert as many rows as selected.
- These commands should be now prefered to uno:InsertColumns and .uno:InsertRows. For compatibility with previous versions, in writer uno:InsertColumns and .uno:InsertRows are equivalent to uno:InsertColumnsAfter and .uno:InsertRowsAfter
- The following Dispatch commands are now available in Writer:
- The following Dispatch commands are now available in Calc:
UNO API removals
The following UNO interfaces and services were removed from the API:
- A native, 64-bit Windows build is now available.
- TDF release builds require Windows Vista or later.
- Outlook and Outlook Express address book access will not be supported until a new maintainable driver is implemented (see tdf#56903 and tdf#56905).
- The experimental Firebird database driver is not yet available.
- For development information, look at Development/msvc-x86_64.
- Added basic editing capabilities. blog entry 1 2 3 4 5 (Miklos Vajna, Tomaz Vajngerl, Siqi Liu, Henry Castro, Kohei Yoshida, Jan Holesovsky - Collabora, sponsored by The Document Foundation and our generous donors)
- For development information, see Development/BuildingForAndroid.