Release Notes and Known Issues for LibreOffice 3.3 Beta 2
From The Document Foundation Wiki
- Linux rpm:
- Remove the Beta1 before you start the installation of the Beta2.
- "rpm -Uvh *.rpm" for the Beta2 is not going to work. Running this command will lead to a long list of error messages concerning package conflicts.
- Delete the en-US subdirectory before unpacking the tar.gz file, Beta2 rpms go to the same directory where the Beta1 rpms are located.
- Explicitly uninstall Beta1 before installing Beta2 or you'll end up with double entries. The reason is a known bug in Beta1.
- Some additional language installations display a label instead of the name in the Windows installer. tdf#30797
- Once you have Beta2 installed on Windows you should be able to install OpenOffice.org or vice verse without mixing them up.
- Expect some confusion concerning which application is launched (OOo or LO) when documents are double-clicked in the Explorer.
- The Beta1 unintentionally replaced OpenOffice.org; This bug has been fixed in Beta2.
- If you notice undesirable interactions between LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org in Beta2 or later, please report this as a bug.
- The multi-language installer as well as the langpacks do only contain localized UI at the moment. Help is in english only. We are going to provide localized help files later.
For a changelog, see here: https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/commit/?id=66715ec5f0765e4ffae1296e0dc5c7cccd0df9aa