Release Notes and Known Issues for LibreOffice 3.3 Beta 3
From The Document Foundation Wiki
- Linux rpm:
- Remove the Beta2 before you start the installation of the Beta3.
- "rpm -Uvh *.rpm" for the Beta3 is not going to work. Running this command will lead to a long list of error messages concerning package conflicts.
- Delete the en-US subdirectory before unpacking the tar.gz file, Beta3 rpms go to the same directory where the Beta2 rpms are located.
- Some additional language installations display a label instead of the name in the Windows installer. tdf#30797
- Once you have Beta3 installed on Windows you should be able to install OpenOffice.org or vice verse without mixing them up.
- Expect some confusion concerning which application is launched (OOo or LO) when documents are double-clicked in the Explorer.
- The Beta1 unintentionally replaced OpenOffice.org; This bug has been fixed in Beta2.
- If you notice undesirable interactions between LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org in Beta3 or later, please report this as a bug.
- The multi-language installer as well as the langpacks do only contain localized UI at the moment. Help is in english only. We are going to provide localized help files later.
For a changelog, see here: https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/commit/?id=22498564fb311cf9171da7ca321f139c77e5eaf8