Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Linux deb and rpm:
- please, read detailed instructions for different distributions
- update should work from Beta3 and RC1. Please, remove Beta2 or older before you start the installation of the RC2.
- Once you have Beta3 installed on Windows you should be able to install OpenOffice.org or vice verse without mixing them up.
- Expect some confusion concerning which application is launched (OOo or LO) when documents are double-clicked in the Explorer.
- The Beta1 unintentionally replaced OpenOffice.org; This bug has been fixed in Beta2.
- If you notice undesirable interactions between LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org in Beta3 or later, please report this as a bug.
- The Windows multi-language installer as well as the langpacks do only contain localized UI. By default, LibreOffice uses online help - if you need help files on your disk, please install the helppack for your language.
Everything should be branded correctly in the Brazilian locales. If you see other bugs, please report them.
See the NEWS file for list of changes.