From The Document Foundation Wiki
- Linux deb and rpm:
- please, read detailed instructions for different distributions
- updates should work from 3.3 builds. Please, remove 3.3 Beta2 or older before you start the installation of this version.
- If you notice undesirable interactions between LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org, please report this as a bug.
- Please be aware that Beta3 replaces any previous LibreOffice installation. See this bug.
- It was reported that some anti-virus software found Variant.Kazy.7514 in rebasegui.exe. We have checked the files with another virus checker - which was silent. Unless someone comes up with more solid proof, we'd consider that a false positive.
- The Windows multi-language installer as well as the langpacks do only contain localized UI. By default, LibreOffice uses online help - if you need help files on your disk, please install the helppack for your language. If there is no helppack for your language (because help has not been translated to your language), then you can install and use English helppack or check the online help in any available language.
The Document Foundation intends to consolidate on the branding of the product. Beta3 therefore has no BrOffice-named installation sets anymore.
See the ChangeLog file for the list of changes.
A list of reported bugs is available from the Bug Tracker.