From The Document Foundation Wiki
- General for this Beta: parallel installation
- With this Beta, you have to use the 'parallel installation' to install it alongside the stable LibreOffice, and not replace it. Please see here.
- Writer does not open a second document
- Linux deb and rpm:
- please, read detailed instructions for different distributions
- the Linux packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 3.4, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- It might be necessary to uninstall your current LibreOffice Version before you can install 3.5.0 on a 64bit WIN Systems tdf#36677. Uninstallation usually works in interactive mode, or you can use uninstaller tools such as Perfect Uninstaller. This will not be a problem with following Beta versions, but with RC and Release.
- If you notice undesirable interactions between LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org, please report this as a bug.
- Installer is in English only tdf#43455
- Unopkg.bin crashes during install (may prevent installation on Windows7 and up) tdf#42826
- Applications open a console window
- Installation removes 3.3/3.4 installations
- Application windows show StarOffice icon tdf#42979
- The Windows multi-language installer as well as the langpacks do only contain localized UI. By default, LibreOffice uses online help - if you need help files on your disk, please install the helppack for your language. If there is no helppack for your language (because help has not been translated to your language), then you can install and use the English helppack or check the online help in any available language.