< ReleasesJump to navigation Jump to search
- General for this release candidate: parallel installation
- LibreOffice release candidate builds always replace an old LibreOffice installation - unless:
- With this release candidate, you have to use the 'parallel installation' to install it alongside the stable LibreOffice, and not replace it. Please see here.
- Linux deb and rpm:
- please, read detailed instructions for different distributions
- the Linux packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 3.4, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- If you notice undesirable interactions between LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org, please report this as a bug.
- Starting with 3.5.3, LibreOffice windows installers are signed by The Document Foundation.
- The Windows multi-language installer as well as the langpacks do only contain localized UI. By default, LibreOffice uses online help - if you need help files on your disk, please install the helppack for your language. If there is no helppack for your language (because help has not been translated to your language), then you can install and use the English helppack or check the online help in any available language.
In LibreOffice 3.5 a different encryption is introduced. LibreOffice 3.4.5 enables you to open those files.
See the release notes page.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed against 3.5.4 rc1
- tdf#45987 Error message when deleting pages [Markus Mohrhard]
- tdf#46074 No Recent Documents... [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#46687 'Find' toolbar causes writer,calc,impress, not responding [Bjoern Michaelsen]
- tdf#47035 Cannot insert jpeg [Christian Lohmaier]
- tdf#49948 No recent documents [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#50173 Styles and Formatting popup crashes LibreOffice on fluxbox [Bjoern Michaelsen]