From The Document Foundation Wiki
- General for this release candidate: parallel installation
- LibreOffice release candidate builds always replace an old LibreOffice installation - unless:
- With this release candidate, you have to use the 'parallel installation' to install it alongside the stable LibreOffice, and not replace it. Please see here.
- Linux deb and rpm:
- please, read detailed instructions for different distributions
- the Linux packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 3.5, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- If you notice undesirable interactions between LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org, please report this as a bug.
- LibreOffice windows installers are signed by The Document Foundation.
- The Windows multi-language installer as well as the langpacks do only contain localized UI. By default, LibreOffice uses online help - if you need help files on your disk, please install the helppack for your language. If there is no helppack for your language (because help has not been translated to your language), then you can install and use the English helppack or check the online help in any available language.
- In LibreOffice 3.6 a different encryption is enabled by default. Since version 3.4.5, LibreOffice is able to open those files. See the release notes page.
- Starting with LibreOffice 3.6, there's more fine-grained control over ODF compatibility for legacy consumers, via a new ODF 1.2 compatibility mode. See the release notes page.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed against 3.6.3 RC1
- tdf#47669 Bad processing hyperlink with anchor in DOCX [Korrawit Pruegsanusak]
- tdf#53482 UI: Option 'Range contains column headings' ignored [Noel Power]
- tdf#53814 Macros: sorting range in calc in 3.6 puts nulls ahead of filled in rows [Noel Power]
- tdf#53870 Sort lists in Calc not shown and adding a second custom defined list, deletes a privious defined custom list [Markus Mohrhard]
- tdf#54552 EDITING: Cell used in a formula is considered non-empty [Markus Mohrhard]
- tdf#55712 FILTER: Autofilter incorrect if filtered cells are referenced in formulas [Markus Mohrhard]
- tdf#55734 REGRESSION Crash when subtotals calculated for "none" with cell selected outside subtotal range [Markus Mohrhard]
- tdf#55800 Tools Options Colors Edit - Hex - any value forces grey [Ivan Timofeev]
- tdf#55885 FILESAVE: crash when i have delete rows [Markus Mohrhard]
- tdf#56281 German OK and Cancel buttons show ~ [Caolán McNamara]
- rhbz#864858 libreoffice 3.5 calc documents with more than 256 sheets are not supported [Markus Mohrhard]
- rhbz#868479 Incorrect translation of the german printing window [Caolán McNamara]
Further bugs fixed against 3.6.2 see 3.6.3 RC1 release notes