- Linux deb and rpm:
- please, read detailed instructions for different distributions
- the Linux packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 4.0, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- If you notice undesirable interactions between LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org, please report this as a bug.
- LibreOffice windows installers are signed by The Document Foundation.
- The Windows multi-language installer as well as the langpacks do only contain localized UI. By default, LibreOffice uses online help - if you need help files on your disk, please install the helppack for your language. If there is no helppack for your language (because help has not been translated to your language), then you can install and use the English helppack or check the online help in any available language.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed against 4.1.1 RC1:
- tdf#66145 Turning off 'Same content on first page' does not reflect in UI [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#66827 Can't select other fill than color in Writer --> Drawing functions [Miklos Vajna]
- tdf#67109 REPORTBUILDER - The labels displayed in some options lists do not match the functionality [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#67539 4.1 segfaults when checking for extension updates [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#67571 FILESAVE: Saving to XLS format omits to save formula expressions of cells where the formula result is an error [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#67665 Style font is not stored for ODG and ODP files: after editing a style, closing and reponening, it is changed [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#67743 can't save new autocorrect entries [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#67799 MAILMERGE: Pre-Defined Labels Contain No Format Info in LO 18.104.22.168 [Matúš Kukan]
- tdf#68220 EDITING: BUG: calc crashes on spell check [Caolán McNamara]
- rhbz#998136 soffice.bin segfault in libvclplug_gtklo.so killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV) [Caolán McNamara]