TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
- Linux deb and rpm:
- please, read detailed instructions for different distributions
- the Linux packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 4.0, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- If you notice undesirable interactions between LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org, please report this as a bug.
- LibreOffice windows installers are signed by The Document Foundation.
- The Windows multi-language installer as well as the langpacks do only contain localized UI. By default, LibreOffice uses online help - if you need help files on your disk, please install the helppack for your language. If there is no helppack for your language (because help has not been translated to your language), then you can install and use the English helppack or check the online help in any available language.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla, the full list of reported bugs is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed against 4.1.2 RC1:
- tdf#65330 Wrong list of Presentation backgrounds in Template Manager [Andras Timar]
- tdf#65686 EDITING Data > Validity broken (for list entries at least) [Markus Mohrhard]
- tdf#68081 UI: can't auto-scroll many dialogs spinners holding mouse click [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#68210 Cannot import or read imported tiff images [Bjoern Michaelsen]
- tdf#68313 Diacritics problem with Graphite fonts [László Németh]
- tdf#69041 LibreLogo: SVG/SMIL timing problem with filled polylines [László Németh]