TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
- Linux deb and rpm:
- please, read detailed instructions for different distributions
- the Linux packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 4.0, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- If you notice undesirable interactions between LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org, please report this as a bug.
- LibreOffice windows installers are signed by The Document Foundation.
- To avoid a crash when java is not yet installed in macOS Mavericks (10.9), the mediawiki extension is not bundled in the build for macOS.
- The Windows multi-language installer as well as the langpacks do only contain localized UI. By default, LibreOffice uses online help - if you need help files on your disk, please install the helppack for your language. If there is no helppack for your language (because help has not been translated to your language), then you can install and use the English helppack or check the online help in any available language.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla, the full list of reported bugs is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed against 4.1.3 RC1:
- tdf#62994 REPORTBUILDER: failed to process reports with empty text-boxes not connected to data [Lionel Elie Mamane]
- tdf#67074 DE langpack has English installer [Andras Timar]
- tdf#68657 EDITING: Postgres/ODBC - check box bound to (VAR)CHAR field in database form writes 'true'/'false' instead of '1'/'0' [Lionel Elie Mamane]
- tdf#70143 EDITING: undo search&replace corrupt text when searching backward [Arnaud Versini]
- rhbz#1015594 CVE-2013-2924 icu: use-after-free flaw leads to denial of service [fedora-all] [Eike Rathke]
Thanks to all who took part in handling the issues
Thanks to all who took part in handling the issues involved for the 4.1.3 release: QA-team, bugreporters, developers. Not covered in this stats of course are the many community members in other areas like l10n/translation and marketing, user support that also deserve a big thank you.
Below a list of people who interacted in bugzilla with the corresponding bug-count (created using this script)
6 Michael Stahl 5 Caolán McNamara 4 tommy27 4 Miklos Vajna 4 Lionel Elie Mamane 4 Julien Nabet 3 Thomas van der Meulen 3 Michael Meeks 3 Laurent BP 3 Jorendc 3 Andras Timar 3 Alex Thurgood 2 V Stuart Foote 2 Urmas 2 Tor Lillqvist 2 Terrence Enger 2 Maxim 2 Joel Madero 2 Jean-Baptiste Faure 2 Jan Rheinländer 2 James 2 Foss 2 Cor Nouws 2 Arnaud Versini 1 ysn 1 voltaic 1 sophie 1 pierre-yves samyn 1 mhofmann 1 melchiaros 1 jmontane 1 ign_christian 1 fmjrey 1 bfoman 1 Ysabeau 1 Wilson Wang 1 Timur 1 Theo 1 Roman Eisele 1 Rene Engelhard 1 Rainer Bielefeld Retired 1 Pedro 1 Noel Power 1 MrBrownwait 1 Milan Bouchet-Valat 1 Mike Kaganski 1 Marco Menardi 1 MAMOHT 1 Krzysztof A. Sobiecki 1 Klaus 1 Kevin 1 Jozef Mlich 1 Johnny_M 1 Jesus Corrius 1 Jan Holesovsky 1 Jacqueline Rahemipour 1 Ivan Timofeev 1 Harald Koester 1 Florian Effenberger 1 Federico Kereki 1 Emir Sarı 1 Domingo Sacristan 1 David Bolen 1 Christopher M. Penalver 1 Chris Wilson 1 Björn Michaelsen 1 Bernhard 1 Adolfo (fitoschido)