TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 4.3, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice for Mac OS X needs to be run at least once before installing a LanguagePack tdf#89704
- LangaugePacks for Mac OS X are unsigned and need to be run via "Open" from the contextmenu while pressing down the "Option" key tdf#89561
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla, the full list of reported bugs is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to the 4.4.6 rc1 (rc2 was not announced publicly):
- i#126516 # TYPE() formula help doesn't document value 64 for arrays [Damjan Jovanovic]
- tdf#64432 EDITING: Input fields in protected section cannot be properly edited (summary: comment 14) [Oliver Specht]
- tdf#77014 Words in input fields are broken between lines at the end of line [Tomaž Vajngerl]
- tdf#86301 Link to Help Page of Start Center Broken [Andras Timar]
- tdf#90846 Writer-UI: 'Optimal View' mislabelled in English (GB) [Andras Timar]
- tdf#93613 References to external files with macros in formulas won't update properly [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#94173 Calc does not save your own created autoformat presets [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#94415 Please update the el_GR hunspell dictionary [Andras Timar]
- tdf#94679 EDITING: Text selection with Shift+PageDown broken part2 [Justin Luth]
- tdf#94804 Cross references break on reload. [Michael Stahl, Oliver Specht]
- tdf#95226 IFERROR not working correctly under array-evaluation [Eike Rathke]
Thanks to all who took part in handling the issues
Thanks to all who took part in handling the issues involved for the 5.0.1 release: QA-team, bugreporters, developers. Not covered in this stats of course are the many community members in other areas like l10n/translation and marketing, user support that also deserve a big thank you.
26 Matthew Francis 22 Eike Rathke 15 raal 14 Miklos Vajna, Beluga 12 Julien Nabet 10 tommy27, Yousuf (Jay) Philips 9 Michael Stahl 8 Cor Nouws, Adolfo Jayme 7 Timur, Joel Madero, A (Andy) 6 m.a.riosv 5 Caolán McNamara, Alex Thurgood 4 Michael Weghorn, Markus Mohrhard (retired), GerardF, Andras Timar 3 V Stuart Foote, Robinson Tryon (qubit), QA Administrators, Maxim Monastirsky, Kü, Björn Michaelsen 2 tmacalp, sophie, pierre-yves samyn, Yogesh Bharate, Wolfgang Jäger, Winfried Donkers, Thomas Krumbein, Terrence Enger, Rostislav 'R.Yu.' Okulov, Regina Henschel, Owen Genat (retired), Octavio Alvarez, MM, Laurent BP, Jean-Baptiste Faure, Gordo, Gerry, Dr. David Alan Gilbert, Alex 1 Óvári, steve -_-, ramuntcho, poky, pavelz, morvan, lmeche, kba, heidi, gmarco, foss, ecarter, dhagen, cwchia, Yvan Rose, Yan Pashkovsky, Xisco Faulí, Weisz Roland, Viruch Hemapanpairo, Vincent Boudry, Vasily Melenchuk, Valter Mura, V. Wood, Urmas, Ulrich Windl, Tor Lillqvist, Tomaz Vajngerl, Thorsten Behrens, Thomas van der Meulen, TeslaZap, Taylorh140, TANAKA Hidemune, Stephan Bergmann, Stefan, Shimi Chen, Sašo Smolej, Rūdolfs, Rpnpif, Roman Eisele, Robert Gonzalez MX, Richard Wijtten, R. Unkefer, Piotr, Philip, Peter Moon, Pedro, Pascal Hingamp, Orwel, Onyeibo, Oliver Specht, Norbert Thiebaud, Niklas Johansson, Naruhiko Ogasawara, Mike Kaganski, Michel Handfield, Michael Meeks, Michael Heyns, Mattia Rizzolo, Mathieu Parent, MarkPF, Mark Hung, Marek Dolezel, Marc Kaulisch, Manik Malhotra, László Németh, Luke, Luc, Lionel Elie Mamane, Liam Smit, Leigh Bowden, Laurie, Laurent Godard, LD, Klaus Halfmann, Khaled Hosny, Kevin Suo, Katarina Behrens (CIB), Karsten Müller, Jorendc, John Faucett, Joey Reid, Joerg Honerla, Jim Avera, James, Jacques Guilleron, Italo Vignoli, Harald Koester, HD, Glutanimate, Gerhard Schaber, Gellért Gyuris, Garry Knight, Florian Reisinger, Fernand, Eric Mergot, Emir Sarı (away), Elmar, Doug, Don't use this account, use firstname.lastname@example.org, David Lynch, Daniel Rentz, Charles, Bernhard Rieder, Bernardo Sulzbach, Ashod Nakashian, Aron Budea, Aprax, Antanas, André van den Berg, Andreas Zollmann, Alexander Lars Robinson