< ReleasesJump to navigation Jump to search
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.1, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.2 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.2.7 rc1:
- coverity#1405158 wrong sizeof argument [Caolán McNamara]
- ofz#1193 we only set these values, never read them [Caolán McNamara]
- ofz#1220 sanitize nTyp to legal values [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#92650 handle overwritten references correctly in undo. [Kohei Yoshida]
- tdf#99625 add parameter classification for TEXTJOIN and CONCAT [Eike Rathke]