From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Arguments. In the description of the C argument there is no mention of logical values or values other than 1 or 2.
- (2) Arguments, 1st bullet point. Not sure grammar is correct – did you mean “For X and Trials, non-integer values are truncated to integer”.
- (3) Arguments, 2nd bullet point. Can you review this please? Firstly, is it simpler to start off by saying that X and Trials should be non-negative numbers (thus ruling out strings, etc)? And then add that X cannot be larger than Trials (after truncation!)?
- (4) Arguments, general. I think that some or all arguments can be passed either as values or as references to cells containing those values, and we should probably say this. NOTE: THIS COMMENT MAY BE APPLICABLE TO EARLIER FUNCTIONS IN THE CATEGORY.
- (5) Additional details, first bullet. Suggest change “BINOM.DIST” to “the probability mass function”. What is the upper case N in the adjacent equation?
- (6) Additional details, second bullet. Insert “the” before “cumulative”.
- (7) Additional details, last sentence. Insert “the” after “on” and I do not think that “Binomial” needs an upper case “B”.
- (8). Examples, first example. “probabilities” does not need to be plural. Delete “the” from before “5” and delete “number of” after “5”.