Jump to navigation Jump to search
SF Review Comments
- (1) Returns. I think inclusion of the word “up” is confusing. I would not consider that negative numbers are rounded “up”.
- (2) Arguments. Again, I think inclusion of the word “up” is confusing.
- Spurious = in Additional details
- A graph would be nice to have, e.g. from -3 to +3
--Olivier Hallot 2020-09-14T21:47:12 (UTC)
- About the up and down I have followed the convention followed as per help pages. Not just for this one but for 4 functions in Ceiling and 4 functions in Floor as well.
Basically, up indicates moving right on the number line and down indicates moving left on the number line. This is what all help pages and MS Excel pages are also following.
- = sign issue handled
- About Graph Olivier I had a thought for it initially but we are not offering graph for the 4 ceiling and 4 floor functions and offering it here will make it odd one out. Also we are not offering graph for the others because some of them have multiple arguments hence 2D graph won't be a fair idea for them.