From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Summary. I find the Returns section here to be much clearer than this summary. Could we re-word the summary as “Calculates the area of the right tail of the probability density function for the F-distribution”?
- (2) Returns. Are there any limits on the value returned – for example, is the result always non-negative?
- (3) Arguments, general. Since the arguments are named degreesFreedom1 and degreesFreedom2 in the Syntax section, I would prefer to use exactly those names in this section too.
- (4) Arguments, 1st bullet point. Insert “is” before “less than” and “the” before “function”.
- (5) Arguments, 2nd bullet point. Insert “a” before “non-integer” and change “their” to “its”.
- (6) Arguments, general. Do we need to state that any non-numeric argument will give an error?
- (7) Examples. Suggest re-word “This formula calculates right tailed probability density function for F distribution” as “This formula calculates the area of the right tail of the probability density function for the F-distribution”
- (8) Related LibreOffice functions. Should FTEST and / or F.INV.RT be included?
- (9) ODF standard. Does this match the ODF’s LEGACY.FDIST function?