From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) General. I am not convinced that general references to the “Gamma distribution” need to start with an uppercase letter.
- (2) Summary. Regarding the note – please could you check that this is the approach we have taken with other statistical functions of this type? I do not recall see these prominent notes during earlier reviews; we ought to do things consistently.
- (3) Returns. Change “the values of a Gamma distribution” to “a value of the probability density function or the cumulative distribution function for the Gamma distribution”.
- (4) Arguments, Number. Should “less than zero” be deleted?
- (5) Arguments, Alpha. Suggest change “alpha parameter” to “alpha (shape) parameter”.
- (6) Arguments, Beta. Suggest change “beta parameter” to “beta (rate) parameter”.
- (7) Additional details. Suggest change “If C is FALSE()” to “For the probability density function”. Also suggest change “If C is TRUE()” to “For the cumulative distribution function”.
- (8) Additional details. Should “otherwise.” appear after each of the two equations?
- (9) Additional details, final bullet. Insert “the” after “on”.
- (10) Additional details. Final note is not 100% true and I would recommend deleting it (see email to discuss change to help file).
- (11) Examples. The rerun value given for the 2nd example is incorrect.
- (12) Related LibreOffice functions. I would not include GAMMA, GAMMALN or GAMMALN.PRECISE.
all points addressed.