From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) General. Since this is a discrete probability distribution, should we refer to the “probability mass function” rather than the “probability density function”?
- (2) Arguments, 2nd bullet. Insert “the” before “floor”.
- (3) Arguments, 4th bullet. This condition seems to be redundant in the light of the two conditions given in the 1st bullet.
- (4) Additional details. Suggest change “If Cumulative is FALSE()” to “For the probability mass function”. Also suggest change “If Cumulative is TRUE()” to “For the cumulative distribution function”.
- (5) Additional details. Please forgive my ignorance, but please could you advise if there is an online reference for the CDF formula?
All points addressed.
For the CDF I used wikipedia's equation and applied it on PMF to get CDF.