From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Summary. Suggest rewording 1st sentence as follows – “Calculates values of the inverse of the cumulative distribution function for the standard normal distribution for the given arguments.”. Suggest rewording 2nd sentence as follows – “The standard normal distribution has a mean of zero and a standard deviation of one.”.
- (2) Returns. Suggest rewording as follows – “Returns a real number which is the inverse of the cumulative distribution function for the standard normal distribution for the given argument.”.
- (3) Arguments, 1st paragraph. State that Number lies in the range (0,1). Suggest inserting “standard” before “normal”.
- (4) Arguments. Can 1st and 2nd bullets be merged?
- (5) Examples, 1st example. The text “, mean 0 and standard deviation 1” appears to be redundant.
- (6) Examples, 2nd example. Change “exact” to “exactly”.
all points addressed.