From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Returns. Insert space before “FV”.
- (2) Arguments, Rate. This text seems a very log-winded way of stating that this argument represents the interest rate per period, expressed as a percentage or a decimal fraction.
- (3) Arguments, PV. Again, a long-winded way of saying that this argument represents the present value of the investment.
- (4) Arguments, FV. Suggest change “desired value (future value)” to “desired future value”.
- (5) Arguments, 1st bullet. Change “either” to “any”.
- (6) Examples, 1st example. I am not sure I understand the second sentence, and it doesn’t appear to add anything to the description of this function. Suggest deletion?