From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Summary. Suggest replacing with “Calculates the two-tailed inverse of the Student's t-distribution. It finds the value of a random variable for which the two-tailed test value for the Student's t-distribution would be equal to a particular probability.”.
- (2) Returns. Suggest replacing with “Returns a positive real number which is the inverse of the specified two-tailed test value for the given Student’s t-distribution.”
- (3) Arguments, 1st paragraph. I think that Number lies in the range (0, 1) not (0, 1]. Also, change “the probability associated with the two-tailed t-distribution” to “the two-tailed test value for which the inverse is to be calculated”.
- (4) Arguments, 2nd paragraph. Insert “Student’s” before “t-distribution”.
- (5) Arguments, 1st bullet. Replace with “If Number is less than or equal to 0 or greater than or equal to 1 then the function returns an error value”.
- (6) Additional details. Also include reference to TDIST(x, df, 2).
- (7) Examples, 1st example. Suggest delete “cumulative”. The reference to T.DIST.2T only has one argument.
- (8) Examples, 2nd and 3rd examples. Change “one” to “two”. Also, delete “cumulative”.