Translations:Create and edit Fontwork/80/en
From The Document Foundation Wiki
- Click "Enable" at "Shadow" and adjust parameters like angle, distance, colour and transparency to highlight the shadow of the object.
- At "Transparency" define a percentage degree of transparency that you want to apply to the selected object.
- With "Shadow|Colour", select from the available colours or add a new "Custom colour..." to the palette. This new colour is then available for all colour selections.
- Change the available colour gradients according to your wishes.
- At "Hatching" you can select the available hatching.
- Select an existing bitmap or import one to make it available.
- Or select an existing pattern.