Translations:Create and edit Fontwork/88/en
From The Document Foundation Wiki
- All the way forward: Places the selected object above any other image or text.
- Forward: Places the selected object one level higher in the stack. Depending on the number of overlapping objects it is necessary to click on this symbol several times to get the desired result.
- To the back: Move the selected object one level lower in the stack of objects.
- All the way back: Move the selected object all the way back in the stack so that the other objects or the text covers it.
- In the foreground: Places the selected object in front of the text.
- In the background: Places the selected object behind the text.