From The Document Foundation Wiki
In both cases:
- Download the chapter from the TDF NextCloud website. (See Chapter 3 for details.)
- For updating, the folder is usually the Published folder for the previous edition of the book.
- For reviewing, the folder is usually the Drafts folder for the current edition of the book.
- If your browser gives you a choice of opening or saving the file, choose Save File.
- In LibreOffice, turn on change recording ( ▸ ▸ ).
- To leave a comment, use ▸ . Additionally, use ▸ ▸ ▸ to get your name attached to your comments.
- Add your name to the Contributors section of the chapter’s copyright page.
- Change the file name to include your initials and the date when you return the file; see #Naming convention for reviewed chapters.
- When done, upload the reviewed file to the Feedback folder for the relevant book.