From The Document Foundation Wiki
Submitting a chapter for review
When the new chapter is ready for review.
- Be sure the file is named according to our naming convention (see Chapter 2, Producing LibreOffice User Guides).
- Sign into the TDF NextCloud server.
- Go to the Work In Progress folder for the guide version.
- Upload the file as described in step 5 of “Creating a new chapter based on an existing chapter”.
- Go back to the version folder for the , click on the Status spreadsheet for online editing, and proceed as described in “Tracking progress using the Status spreadsheets”.
- Report what you have done, and the location of the file, to the documentation team’s mailing list <email@example.com> .