From The Document Foundation Wiki
First page, front matter, and heading paragraph styles
- Guide Name
- Use for the name of the user guide on the cover page.
- Use for the title of a chapter in a user guide. The following paragraph style is Subtitle.
- Use for the optional subtitle of a chapter. This paragraph style has a page break after the paragraph to force the Copyright section to start on a new page. If the chapter does not require a subtitle, delete any text, but DO NOT delete the paragraph because it is used as a page break to start the Front Matter page style.
- Contents Heading
- Used automatically by LibreOffice for the word “Contents” on the Table of Contents page. This style prevents the heading from appearing in the table of contents.
- Heading 1, Heading 2, Heading 3
- Headings 1, 2, and 3 are Included in the Table of Contents.