From The Document Foundation Wiki
- Backup the HSQLDB database file.
- Copy views from the SQL code and save them as queries. Adjust later and save as views again. Views can not be edited in Firebird at this time!
- Table names and column names in Firebird can only be up to 31 characters long. If necessary adjust.
- Due to a bug, in all tables date fields, time fields and date / time fields must be supplemented by a field that stores the contents as text.
- Due to a bug, images read in an HSQLDB are not displayed in the Firebird database after migration.
- Pure text tables (integrated * .csv table etc.) are not possible under Firebird.