Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Open your database file (ODB) containing the images you want to use
- Click on the table containing the images
- Then right mouse button click to bring up the context menu and choose the Report Wizard entry
- Follow the wizard through to create your report
- To insert images, click on the Image Control icon, then draw a rectangle corresponding to the space you wish the image control to occupy in the report section entitled Détail. In order to avoid the images being deformed through stretching or compression, it is best to draw an image control that is larger in dimension than the images to be inserted
- In the window which appears on the right of the screen, choose the field from the database table that contains the images
- Start your Report creation by clicking on the icon "Create Report". The text and images will be inserted as previously defined.